Last updated: October 20, 2021
Accessibility Statement for Automat Technologies, Inc.
This is an accessibility statement from Automat Technologies Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
Automat Technologies Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Automat:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Automat is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Automat. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Automat:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: 3575 Boul. Saint-Laurent, Unit 488, Montreal, QC, H2X 2T6
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Automat relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Automat, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Automat:
- Online Forms: Some forms on this website use HubSpot and are reliant upon the accessibility standards of their SaaS platform. When a form experiences an incomplete error, the unique text entry example which is required for successful form submission will be represented with this generic copy as provided by the vendor: “Please complete this required field”. We have reported this issue to HubSpot and they have confirmed they are aware of the problem.
Please email us at [email protected] if you encounter this issue.
Automat Technologies Inc. assessed the accessibility of Automat by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Automat Technologies Inc.
Automat Marketing Department
Chief Marketing Officer